Search

Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Quotes by Great People



"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better"





Albert Einstein




"Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."
Albert Einstein






"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."

Galileo






"I keep the subject of my inquiry constantly before me, and wait till the first dawning opens gradually, by little and little, into a full and clear light."
Isaac Newton



"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. "

Isaac Newton









"If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to patient attention, than to any other talent."
Isaac Newton









"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
Isaac Newton




1 comments:

srikanth said...

It is simple to log in to GreatPeople.me. just follow the below-given steps and easily login in to official website
greatpeople.me